If left untreated, many orthodontic conditions can create irreversible problems or far more costly problems in the future. The cost is quite modest, considering the physical and psychological benefits of orthodontic care can last a lifetime.
- We offer a complimentary initial consultation to address your needs and concerns.
- Our orthodontic fee includes diagnostic records, all braces, treatment visits, and a set of retainers. As a courtesy, we offer a retention period of up to two years for follow-up visits if desired.
- Although fees vary according to the complexity and time involved with each individual’s case, we provide payment options for your orthodontic care.
- We offer in-house, interest-free financing.
- Professional courtesies are offered to patients who pay their entire orthodontic fee in full at the beginning of treatment.
- We also offer financing through CareCredit, which includes a six-month, interest-free option as well as alternatives that require no initial down payment with lower monthly payments. You may initiate this by visiting CareCredit or by calling them at (800) 859-9975.
- We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
- For your convenience, we offer to set up automatic payments using your debit or credit card. You also have the option to set up automatic payments using Bill Pay through your bank. These options save you time and eliminate the need for mailing and costs incurred from postage.
- For those who do not wish to utilize automatic payments, we can provide a coupon booklet to help you organize your payments.
- If your employer offers a flexible spending plan, we will provide you with receipts and copies of any documents of your orthodontic expenses to aid you in utilizing these pre-tax dollars.
- At your initial visit, we are happy to verify your insurance benefits by obtaining the necessary information from your insurance card.
- As a courtesy, we will work with you in preparing and submitting any necessary insurance forms to aid you in receiving the maximum benefit possible.
With our creative financing, anyone can feel comfortable wearing braces. We strive to eliminate the financial barriers to orthodontic treatment because we believe everyone deserves a healthy, beautiful smile.
To help us with your insurance filing, please complete the insurance questions on our patient registration form.
Please remember that orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.