With a team that has a combined total of 171 years of dental experience, you know you’re in good hands!
What makes our office unique?
- Our team is trained and cross-trained to better assist in our patients’ treatment efficacy. Dr. Rubenstein, Dr. Huie and Dr. Swihart continually keep up with technological advances and encourage their teams to do the same by providing opportunities in continuing education seminars and workshops.
- Our digital imaging has precise detailing to ensure excellence in diagnosis and treatment while minimizing radiation. It is also very quick and time-efficient for the care and comfort of our patients.
- Our team offers individualized care and consideration in treating each patient. We consider our patients’ age, maturity, ability, and primary concerns. We do not take the “cookie cutter” approach to patient care.
- Our dual-office practice relies on collaborative care between Dr. Huie, Dr. Rubensteinand Dr. Swihart for comprehensive dental solutions.
Why is our orthodontic care special?
- We have the latest technological advances in the industry, which enable us to offer the best treatment options to our patients. This also allows us the opportunity to provide shorter treatment times to our patients (less time in braces) and fewer appointments to our office.
- We understand that going to a new place can be scary for some children. Our team has created a welcoming, fun space where children can relax and feel at home the minute they walk through the door.
- The Invisalign® system is an innovative, less-intrusive treatment option that is offered to our patients who can benefit from the Align Technology program.
- Close attention is given to the optimal time to initiate treatment and make sure a child’s care is not started too early. This ensures that the period of time in braces is kept to the necessary minimum.
- Efficient systems are in place to help ensure that treatment is completed on schedule with the best possible results. This results in treatment often being finished sooner than the estimated completion goal.
Why is our pediatric dental care special?
- We offer “fun visits” for children worried about coming to the dentist. Children come in and get a tour of the office, and we help them to become more comfortable with us before their treatment appointment. Many times, patients end up looking forward to their visits because they’ve had such a fun time here already.
- Before any treatment, we walk our patient through what we’re going to do, how it’s going to feel, and what they’re going to experience. We believe this helps foster their natural curiosity and puts them at ease.
- Dr. Huie takes a comprehensive view of his patients’ overall health and experience. For him and the rest of the team, pediatric dentistry is so much more than fixing baby teeth—it’s about building a foundation for a lifetime of oral health!
- Parents are always welcomed into the treatment area, and are encouraged to take an active role in the oral health of their children.
- When it comes to being gentle and kind, there are few better than Dr. Huie. He genuinely cares for each child and hopes they all have a positive experience in our office.